BUILT GREEN® Technical Workshop
Building Envelope, Mechanical Heating Systems, and HRVs—April 23
You’re invited to our BUILT GREEN® Technical Workshop, as industry readies itself for the incoming BC Building Code – Step 3, coming into effect on July 1st on the North Shore.
The workshop will take place at a build-in-progress slated to achieve Step 3 of the BC Energy Step Code, as well as BUILT GREEN® Gold certification. The session will focus on:
- Step 3 of the BC Energy Step Code: energy performance requirements on the North Shore.
- Review of SIGA system as a solution for a tighter building envelope.
- Mechanical heating systems with Heat Recovery Ventilation products review—another component of improved performance, as well a healthier home.
- Support for builders.
When: April 23, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Where: 2695 New Market Drive, District of North Vancouver
RSVP: [email protected]—we encourage you to bring others that are interested in attending, though please do RSVP with numbers.
- Please wear your hard hat and steel-toed boots.
- Parking is available on the street.
Training credits: this workshop is worth 2 CPD points through BC Housing and 2 CPL units through the Planning Institute of British Columbia.